AAUW – Branch
- Program VP
- Membership VP – Grew a 60+ member branch to 99 members.
- Social Justice Co-Chair
- Organized Cocktails and Convos and Equal Pay Day events.
AAUW – State
- President – Began a state strategic planning process and streamlined the organizational structure of governance. – Implemented a state board assessment and evaluated the results. – Increased the number of collaborators. – Began a revitalization of the public policy program.
- Program VP – Coordinated a dual-state convention with 250 leaders attending. – Ensured a smooth transition to electronic media.
- Bylaws and Resolutions – Coordinated with state leaders and branches.
- Historian – Wrote historical briefs for the state newsletter.
AAUW – National
- Branch Program Resources Committee Co-Chair – Coordinated and facilitated presentations at national conventions. – Chaired conference calls. – Created and then implemented surveys to state program vice presidents. – Collaborated with other national committee chairs. – Advised the AAUW board regarding the committee’s priorities and goals.
- Multi-State Member Leader Trainer
- Leadership Corps – Facilitated leadership development in multiple states.
- AAUW Start Smart and AAUW Work Smart facilitator
- County Library Advisory Board – Advised the library director regarding budgetary and policy decisions.
- Historical Society – As president of the board, created and implemented training for board members.
- Homeowner’s Association – As president of the board, appointed ad hoc committees to study issues, and led the revision of governing documents.
- National Conference for College Women Student Leaders – Continuously provides encouragement and support for women to attend, and ensure their stories are heard.
- NEW Leadership Oregon – Champions collaboration with Portland State University to support this women’s leadership initiative for college students.
- Regional Arts Council – Led in starting the organization writing bylaws, policies and hiring a CEO. – Served as president of the board.
- Sister City Program – As president of the board, established and sustained international collaborations, governmental and non governmental.